Once a domain has reached Total Stasis it is deemed to be owned by Total Stasis. Domains in Total Stasis have lapsed and if not recovered within 28 days will automatically be enabled “available for purchase” to the general public.
Domains can be recovered subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Recoverer must ensure that all oustanding accounts related to the chosen domain are paid for in full to the relative Service Provider .
The Recoverer can seek to reinstate the services that were provided by their Service Provider and must contact them directly to do so.
- The Recoverer must pay an Admin fee of £195.00 by Transfer or over counter credit in order to initiate the unlocking of the domain account.
- Once the Vendor’s bank confirms the transfer deposit by the Recoverer of the entire amount in sterling, the Vendor will initiate the allocation of the new nameserver addresses as requested by the Recoverer.
- The domain name remains under the Ownership of Total Stasis until a purchase order has been completed.
Domains can be purchased and are transferred subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All potential Buyers accept as a precondition to any dialogue and negotiation that any discussions and negotiations confer no rights whatsoever to them.
- All Potential Buyers agree that the Vendor has the right to cease negotiations at any time. Furthermore, the Buyer agrees that the Vendor is not required to show cause in order to cancel a sale or negotiations and that any cancellation by Vendor is acceptable to the Buyer without any penalty to the Vendor.
- The Buyer may cancel the transaction at any time prior to the transfer of the domain but a fee of 15% of the sale price plus any expenses may be kept by the Vendor.
- The Buyer must immediately confirm by email or fax their acceptance of our terms and price and must supply full particulars and complete contact information to the Vendor.
- The Buyer must have all of the funds, in the agreed to currency, transferred to Vendor’s bank account within the allotted time.
- The Buyer accepts that they have no rights to the domain until the entirety of the purchase price and any additional expenses has been deposited into the Vendor’s bank account to the satisfaction of the Vendor.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Vendor maintains complete and exclusive ownership of the domain and all attendant rights and that the Vendor continues to have the sole right to negotiate and sell the domain to any other party until the entire amount of the sale price and any additional expenses has been deposited into the Vendor’s account.
- Once the Vendor’s bank confirms deposit by the Buyer of the entire amount in GBP pounds, the Vendor will initiate the unlocking of the domain account and as soon as practically possible thereafter, transfer ownership of the account to the Buyer’s ownership as per Buyers provided particulars.
- If all goes well the domain could be transferred in 2 working days after the transfer of the funds is completed.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice by the Vendor.